Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe
An easy Crockpot chili recipe that is hearty, flavourful, and so easy to make! Perfect for busy weekday dinners, family get-togethers and game day parties.
- Prep Time: 00:15
- Cook Time: 03:00
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4-5 cooking onions (medium sized)
- 2 19 oz cans kidney beans
- 1 19 oz can six bean mix
- 2 28 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 23 oz can cheese flavored tomato sauce
- 3-4 bulbs of garlic, chopped (or 3-5 tbs of garlic powder)
- 3 TBS. powdered vegetable stock
- 2 tbs. salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 TBS. parsley
- 2 TBS. oregano
- 1 tbs. rosemary
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tbs. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Chili flakes (red pepper flakes)
- 2 tbs. paprika
- Brown ground beef in a frying pan, add chopped onions and garlic to the pan and cook until onions start to become transparent.
- Transfer to your slow cooker. Then add the remaining ingredients. Stir and cook for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- We like our homemade chili mild but very flavorful. If you want a spicy chili than simply double the amount of chili powder and red pepper flakes.
- This recipe almost fills my 7 qt. crockpot, if yours is smaller then cut the recipe in half.
Keywords: Crockpot Chili Recipe, Slow Cooker Chili Recipe, Easy Chili Recipe, Large Batch Chili Recipe, Game Day Chili Recipe