This post may contain affiliate links, my full disclosure can be read here.
Learn how to start your own money making blog!
Rustic, farmhouse style Merry Christmas card with pinecone wreath, finch and red berries and red text. This holiday card in blank inside so you can customize it with your own message.
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ (front image only) – 1 X JPG high resolution file (300 dpi)
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ when folded – 1 x JPG high resolution (300 dpi) on 8.5″x11″ letter size, with trim marks.
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ when folded – 1 X PDF page on 8.5″x11″ letter size, with trim marks.
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ when folded – 1 X PDF page on A4 page, with trim marks.
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ with 2 card images (front only) – 1 X PDF on 8.5″x11″ letter size, with trim marks for lower printing costs.
How To Print Your Card
To print your printable Christmas card at home it is best to use high quality cardstock and don’t select fit to page or shrink to fit options. Using your printer’s highest ink quality will give you the best quality print.
For amazing quality cards print at a photo center or a professional print shop like Staples, etc.
Colours may appear differently due to the variation of computer monitors and printers, this is outside of my control. Envelope is NOT included it is for display purposes only. This is an instant download NO physical product will be shipped.
Kim Mills is a homeschooling mom of 6 and lives on an urban homestead in Ontario, Canada. Blogging at Homestead Acres she enjoys sharing tips to help you save money, grow and preserve your own food.