This post may contain affiliate links, my full disclosure can be read here.
Learn how to start your own money making blog!
You knew you wanted to take charge of your family’s health when you first began learning about natural remedies. You probably even knew it wouldn’t be easy.
But you had no idea you’d be so overwhelmed and confused by how much there is to learn and all the conflicting opinions.
I’ve had the same frustrations. When I first became interested in natural healing, I spent a lot of time researching many different methods. I squeezed our tight budget to find a way to grow our family’s natural health cabinet.
A visit to the local health store left me with an overwhelming feeling just looking at the cost of experimenting with unknow products.
Here’s the thing, though: I didn’t really have the extra time or dollars I wished I had to devote to my new goal.
Sure, it would be nice to have a unlimited budget to work with trying out new herbal combinations but what I really wanted to know was what worked and what didn’t.
I did my best with what I had, but it was hard work. And that’s why I want to make it easier for you.
What if I told you someone had already put together a complete package to get you up to speed on using natural remedies – one that’s already carefully vetted for you (saving you time) – at a price that’s way too low to miss (saving you money)?
Well, look no further, because it’s right here!
Introducing The Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle!
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This year’s edition of the Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle includes 16 ebooks and printables and 10 full eCourses!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to give you the skills and confidence to start using natural remedies in your home.
You’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Rebuild your medicine cabinet with natural remedies
- Create beauty and skincare products without harmful ingredients
- Treat your digestive complaints, pain, colds, and flus with everything in your medicine cabinet
- Preserve, harvest, and cook with healing herbs Discover the cancer-sugar connection and take back control of your health
- Boost your mood, heat up the romance, and increase mental clarity with essential oil blends
- Liven up your meals and get major health benefits by using the right herbs
- and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $100 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (even essential oil products!).
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 26 digital products and it’s worth over $770!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, the team at Ultimate Bundles is able to give you access to over $770 worth of amazing products for a whopping 93% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start using natural remedies!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 22nd, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
You want to protect your family’s health. You shouldn’t have to feel overwhelmed because it costs too much or takes too much time to find the right resources.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 22nd, so don’t wait!)
Kim Mills is a homeschooling mom of 6 and lives on an urban homestead in Ontario, Canada. Blogging at Homestead Acres she enjoys sharing tips to help you save money, grow and preserve your own food.