This post may contain affiliate links, my full disclosure can be read here.
Learn how to start your own money making blog!
These chewy homemade brownies are the perfect treat!
Chewy Brownie Recipe
- Prep Time: 00:15
- Cook Time: 00:45
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert
- 12 TBS unsweetened Coco
- 3/4’s cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 flour
- Place butter and cocoa in a heavy saucepan and melt over low heat.
- Stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Take off heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add salt, sugar, eggs, and vanilla to the chocolate mixture. Beat until well combined.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered and floured 8″ square pan.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
Kim Mills is a homeschooling mom of 6 and lives on an urban homestead in Ontario, Canada. Blogging at Homestead Acres she enjoys sharing tips to help you save money, grow and preserve your own food.