This post may contain affiliate links, my full disclosure can be read here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These chewy homemade brownies are the perfect treat!
- 12 TBS unsweetened Coco
- 3/4’s cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 flour
- Place butter and cocoa in a heavy saucepan and melt over low heat.
- Stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Take off heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add salt, sugar, eggs, and vanilla to the chocolate mixture. Beat until well combined.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered and floured 8″ square pan.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
Kim Mills is a homeschooling mom of 6 and lives on an urban homestead in Ontario, Canada. Blogging at Homestead Acres she enjoys sharing tips to help you save money, grow and preserve your own food.