This post may contain affiliate links, my full disclosure can be read here.
Gluten Free Dressing Recipe
- Prep Time: 00:20
- Cook Time: 00:35
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- 1 1/2 loaves (about 8 cups) of gluten free French bread cubed and toasted
- 3 cups chicken broth (if store bought make sure its GF!)
- 2 Tbs. poultry seasoning
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat, when sizzling hot add celery and onions. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add poultry seasoning, salt and pepper mix well.
- Then add to bread cubes and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in 3 cups of chicken broth and pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
Kim Mills is a homeschooling mom of 6 and lives on an urban homestead in Ontario, Canada. Blogging at Homestead Acres she enjoys sharing tips to help you save money, grow and preserve your own food.