This post may contain affiliate links, my full disclosure can be read here.
Learn how to start your own money making blog!
This is our family’s favouite biscuit recipe. We’ve been making these since I was a little girl. I have many fond memories of enjoying these with big holiday suppers and simple meals alike.
- Prep Time: 00:15
- Cook Time: 00:12
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 12 Biscuits
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 5 tbs. butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt. Then add in butter, mix well.
- Add milk and mix until dough sticks together.
- Kneed on a floured surface about 20 times.
- Roll out 1/2″ thick and cut with a biscuit cutter or glass.
- Dot the tops with butter.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 450F for 12 minutes.
- Serving Size: 12
Kim Mills is a homeschooling mom of 6 and lives on an urban homestead in Ontario, Canada. Blogging at Homestead Acres she enjoys sharing tips to help you save money, grow and preserve your own food.