I’m joining in the January 2015 Biannual Blogathon! I think this is my 3rd maybe 4th time joining in and I love it. I find that it’s great motivation to get a lot of my blog related to do list checked off.
- Clear out my email inboxes. This will be filing important emails and trashing the rest. Emails can really pile up and I feel better if my inbox is empty!
- Start draft posts of my up coming reviews.
- Work on some ideas I have for free printables.
- Write a new About Me page. When I moved from Wordpress back to Blogger last winter I forgot to copy my pages. (Can I blame my preggy brain at that time?? LOL)
- Look at a new comment system again. I still haven’t made up my mind what to use. I sort of like the default blogger comment system except that it does NOT notify people that I have replied to their comments. I use Google+ comments on my family history blog and really like them. Perhaps I will go with that, but then I don’t like that only people with Google+ account can comment.
- I would like to clean up my sidebar a bit. I would like to work on a widget to put my social media into a tabbed widget to make more room.
- Work on editing photos to update some of my older recipe posts.
- Then of course I would like to join in some of the mini challenges run at the Blogathon! These are always fun to work with.
I’m really looking forward to getting a lot done this weekend. Would you like to join in? You can find out more about the Biannual Blogathon here.